Sunday, April 17, 2011

Through Hell and Back

Hey guys, so long story short.  I got the flu, then the flu turned into bronchitis, then the bronchitis turned into a lung infection, and then I got bronchitis AGAIN.  So basically my immune system is beyond horrible, but hopefully with all these pills, inhalers, and my new -took a huge chunk of my savings- lung treatment machine I'm on my way back to being somewhat healthy.  Until then hopefully you guys stay health and I will be back in a few days with some new questions.


{Side Note} everyone who reads this, can you please leave a link to your blog when you comment on this post I have to rebuilt my blogger list since while I was sick my motherboard on my desktop died and at the moment I have no way of retrieving the information from it.  So please leave a link to your blog so I can read, comment, and click (I miss reading random and interesting fact that I usually wouldn't see anywhere else)

1 comment: